Saturday 15 June 2013

Stopping by on the way to the course....

Hi all,
            very excited because tomorrow is the start of the Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential course in Melbourne!!
This means I have no time at all!!

Quick update:
Jacinta moved herself this week! That thing where you put your baby down and come back, do a double-take and think, "did I leave you like that?", that happened.



(I left her parallel to the floorboards...)


What's more, she had a go on her crawling track and she got somewhere!! (It's on a decline to give her help, but it's movement and we'll take it!)

I came across this brilliant blog post today though and I thought I'd pass it on, particularly for any other Trisomy 21 parents or prospective parents out there.

http://sippinglemonade.com/dear-mom-with-a-prenatal-down-syndrome-diagnosis/


I'll report back really soon on how the course goes!

And here's a 'hi' from Jacinta!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment